We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive personality to become our Night Porter at our Parklands venue. This is an essential, sole worker role within our business working through the night to look after the welfare of our overnight guests and to ensure that our venues are turned round between weddings and events to make sure that the venue is clean, presentable and re set for the next event.
Keys responsibilities of the role:
- Working 5 nights a week from 11.30pm – 7.30am.
- Responsible person on call for over night guests at the venue, attending to any queries or issues that may arise over night.
- Turning the venue round for the next wedding/event following specific layouts, which will involve moving of furniture, cleaning floors, setting out tables and chairs, stage and dance floor set ups etc.
- Completing a night checklist which will be checked over by a senior member of the team the following morning.
- Venue checks during regular intervals throughout the evening.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given but previous guest facing experience and a good standard of both written and spoken English is must.
Due to the location of our venue, you must be able to drive.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per yearFor all applicants please emailStewart.email@example.com or call 07595820710